God First Vision trust, being established in terms of Trust Act 57 of 1988 is a public benefit organisation that is driven by need to deal with community issues and solve community problems by designing and implementing services to humanity programs and projects. Our main purpose is to promote youth development and play an important role in building a talent pipeline of individuals with skills in scarce and critical skills in South Africa. We strive to see that this initiative will continually increase to support the Government’s objective to priorities skills development for young people.
God First Vision Trust has decided to lunch a change which is constant “Not only to give them fish but also to teach the concerned on how to fish” through various mind-changing programs and projects, promoting youth entrepreneurial skills with the current innovative technology and help them becoming aware of their responsibilities as the citizens of South Africa.
On this note, we decided to join hands in the on-going campaign as a public private organisation which seeks to be interdenominational, inter racial without borders, reaching out to every grassroots in order to be able to beat back the causes and effects of poverty.
God First Vision Trust understands that in today and tomorrow’s worlds, the necessity of skills development, computer reinforcement has become important than ever. In a modern world that has become so technology oriented, “innumeracy” has replaced illiteracy as our principal educational gap. This is the age of computers and technology. To have a computer ally literate society, the population needs to have an understanding of and proficiency with technology concepts and procedures as well as the ability to apply that knowledge, use it to develop models, and apply those models to similar situations.
Learners need to be technology insightful for the following reasons:
- The need to keep pace with the global economy and technologically awareness.
- The growing need for trade industry in everyday decision making the general value of a strong computer background in everyday life situation and activities.
God First Vision Trust initial goal for the establishment of skills development and entrepreneurship support program and to provide all learners with the ability to use content and concepts taught:
- To improve lives
- To help them become aware of their responsibilities as citizens
- To help them prepare their own future
- This initiative will continually strive to increase the number of skilled and qualified learners to support the government’s objective to priorities skills development for young people.
- We strive to increase access to program that are aligned to the demand of the workplace as articulated in the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS III) in an effort to increase priority skills in the high level, occupationally-direct program throughout the skills development value chain, from grass to grace.
- In order to support these objective(s) we are determined and committed to promote youth development and play an important role in building a talent pipeline of individuals with skills in scarce and critical skills in South Africa.